Together we can build something amazing!
DocVue is a privately held company based in Morrison, Colorado specializing in the management, design and implementation of software solutions that leverage business critical documents. DocVue has been serving the oil and gas industry since 1996. The DocVue imaging, document management and workflow tools enables companies to electronically capture, secure, distribute and manage documents and their associated approval processes.
We are seeking a full time Solution Consultant in the Houston area. Primary duties include supporting Sales Executives in the pursuit of new business by providing subject matter expertise, demo delivery and return on invest or business case analysis. This key individual should have proficiency in the software sales process, sales support or software project management process. Experience working directly with clients or prospects, in person or virtually, and collaborating internally to drive results will be critical for this position.
- Oil & Gas Upstream knowledge required, expertise in Accounts Payable, Procurement or Land preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business oriented field
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- 2-4 years of experience in either Software Sales Support or Software Project Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work directly with Sales Executives by providing subject matter expertise in the pursuit or new clients
- Experience engaging with clients and prospects directly to provide solutions in support of sales activities
- Software demo experience
- Experience providing process support during the sales, pricing, contracting and implementation process working directly with Sales Executives, Executive Management and Implementation and Technical teams
- Ability to capture all relevant details pertaining to existing opportunities in support of Sales Executives and to facilitate effective implementation and integration activities via knowledge transfer
Optional experience but extremely desirable
- Experience in demand generation activities
- Experience working directly with Product Management, Development and Implementation to maintain expert level knowledge of current and future software system functionality.
Location: Houston, Texas
Education: B.A. in Business Oriented field
Travel: 25% – 50% travel possible
Salary: Commensurate with experience – includes base and bonuses
Benefits: Major Medical and Dental
For immediate consideration, please send resume, desired salary and availability to: email@example.com
Thank you to all candidates…while we are unable to respond to all submittals, we will be reaching out to candidates that fit the profile.
**We are unable to pay search fees**