DocVue has the answers…
DocVue has the answers to manage your labor intensive paper-based processes. With our solutions you will gain greater operational efficiency, improved employee productivity and will have access to analytic reporting tools to help facilitate your internal and partner audits.
Whether paper or electronic, DocVue AP easily handles all of your invoice documents allowing you to streamline the flow of information throughout the company and provide instant access to incoming documents as well as archived documents. DocVue AP allows an organization to accelerate the paper-based and electronic procurement process by capturing, storing, approving, and sharing the incoming and out-going documents associated with the procurement process. By expediting these processes, you can improve supplier relationships, increase productivity, and most importantly, save money.
Benefits of AP Automation
- Eliminates lost or duplicate invoices
- Takes advantage of early payment discounts
- Provides instant access to invoice payment status
- Enhances visibility into cost commitments
- Provides full audit trail for SOX compliance
› Contact us at email@example.com today to learn more about how DocVue AP can help your organization
DocVue Land can help you manage the high costs of managing your paper and the associated overhead costs of real estate to store file cabinets full of documents by providing a powerful tool to digitally capture, store, and retrieve critical Lease and Contract documents.
Benefits of DocVue Land
- Common repository to manage digital storage of all lease and contract documents
- Secure, concurrent access to all land file documents
- Flexible searching capabilities including full text search
- Minimize the time required to find documents Reduce or eliminate lost or duplicate documents and files
- Robust security and version control
- Document access for field employees, partners and auditors
- Direct integration into Lease, Contract and mapping systems automates indexing process
- Access documents through Land System, Mapping System or DocVue user interface
- Strategic component of your company’s disaster recovery plan
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about how DocVue Land can help your organization.
DocVue Well can help you manage the high costs of managing your paper and the associated overhead costs of real estate to store file cabinets full of documents by providing a powerful tool to digitally capture, store, and retrieve critical Lease and Contract documents.
Benefits of Well File Management
- Digital storage of well documents
- Multi-user access to documents
- Fast access to well file documents
- Efficient practices surrounding filing and storage of business critical well information
- Elimination of lost documents within the well files
- Document access for field employees, partners and auditors
- Strong version control and elimination of duplicate copies
Contact us at email@example.com today to learn more about how DocVue Well File Management System can help your organization.
Your organization can reap the benefits of saying goodbye to your paper-based challenges.
Benefits of Customer File Management
- Digital storage of customer documents and records
- Multi-user access to documents improving speed and quality of decision making
- Quick access to all your documents creating better customer service
- Efficient practices surrounding filing and storage of business critical information
- Elimination of lost documents within your customer files as well as elimination of the files themselves
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about how DocVue File Management can help your organization.
Workflows are created based on tasks, expense thresholds, procedural steps, required documentation, authorizations, and people involved. The workflow engine has a tracking mechanism that precisely tracks the progress of a specific AFE, which increases overall process efficiency and accountability and enables management to quickly pinpoint exactly where a specific AFE is in its approval process.
Benefits of Automated AP Approvals
- Automated routing that enforces approval limits and processes
- Full visibility into where AFE’s are in their approval route
- Ability to address any bottlenecks and non-compliant stages in the approval process
- Easy access to the AFE and all related documents via 24/7 web access
- Automated AFE storage with full search capabilities
Contact us at email@example.com today to learn more about how DocVue AFE can help your organization.
With the DocVue Insurance Certificate Solution you can store and index your Insurance Certificates electronically and easily search, retrieve, export, and email from the convenience of your desk.
Benefits of the DocVue Insurance Certificate Solution
- Data errors and omission of crucial data are reduced through the Insurance Certificate scanning solution
- Expiring insurance certificates are easily identifiable through our DocVue dashboards
- Digitizing your insurance certificates allows users to share, email, and keep documents up-to-date with minimal amount of effort
The DocVue Expense Reports Solution allows clients to publish and approve employee expenses directly from their company Expense Report Excel file. Expense reports can be automatically routed for supervisors’ approval and securely stored in the repository. InfoVue allows executives to review expenses by expense type.
Benefits of the DocVue Expense Report Solution
- Route expense reports directly from Excel
- Attach receipt copies to the expense report for auditing
- Track expense reports through workflow
- Automatically upload to the accounting ERP through the advanced form
- Securely store expense reports in the repository
- Visualize employee expenses by expense type
The DocVue eInvoicing solution is a fully automated invoice processing solution that delivers efficient, cost-effective, and timely processing of AP transactions. With DocVue eInvoicing, your organization gains visibility to the end-to-end procure to pay process. The integrated Cortex Trading Partner Network, enables Suppliers to easily submit their invoices and related work tickets. The invoice data is extracted and the invoice and related documents are automatically launched on the appropriate workflow for approval. The advanced features of the system eliminate duplicate payments and manual tasks such as data entry and scanning. Real time updating between DocVue and your Accounting system provide current status updates to both you and your suppliers.
Benefits of DocVue e-Invoicing
- Enables payment on time and on contract terms
- Reduces Cycle Times
- Provides earlier visibility and faster dispute resolution
- Reduces labor intensive paper handling and data entry errors